Working as an X-ray tech at a hospital can be mentally and physically draining. Between long days, constant stress, and overnight shifts, it’s easy to get burned out in this environment.
If you’re a radiology technologist looking for a change of pace, there are exciting new opportunities for X-ray techs in Kansas City at Kansas City Orthopedic Alliance.
KCOA is the Midwest’s premier provider of orthopedic care. As the largest orthopedic practice in Kansas City, we treat thousands of patients each year across our 6 locations: Overland Park, Merriam, Leawood, Belton, Kansas City, and Blue Springs. Using the latest technology, our physicians can evaluate, diagnose, and treat nearly any type of musculoskeletal injury.
Ready to get started? Apply for one of our open positions today, or keep reading to learn what it’s like to work as an X-ray tech at KCOA!
As a radiology technologist at KCOA, you’ll be responsible for:
- Performing quality radiographic exams following established protocols
- Using the ALARA principle to minimize radiation dose to the patient
- Obtaining and documenting pregnancy status
- Maintaining the radiology suite
- Documenting radiologic procedures
- Checking all X-ray charges to ensure they are correct
To be considered for an X-ray tech position, you must have the following qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited radiology technology program
- Current certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
- Kansas State Board of Healing Arts License
Benefits of Working at KCOA
When you work at KCOA, you’ll be part of the largest orthopedic practice in Kansas City. Despite our size, we are a close-knit community that cares deeply about providing high-quality orthopedic care.
We offer highly competitive compensation and benefits to our employees. If you’re looking for a work-life balance, opportunities for career advancement, and a positive working environment, Kansas City Orthopedic Alliance might be the place for you.
Apply to Be an X-Ray Tech in Kansas City
Kansas City Orthopedic Alliance is dedicated to creating a superior patient experience for all. If you’re ready to make a lasting difference in the lives of patients, apply to join our team. We have a variety of open positions, from X-ray jobs to receptionist jobs.
If you have questions about our job opportunities in Kansas City, contact us and we will be happy to help!