Ron Ross, PA-C
Physician Assistant, Certified
Ron works with TJ Rasmussen evaluating and treating knee problems.
Areas of Specialty
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Kansas Academy of Physician Assistants
- BS Agriculture University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- BS Physician Studies Union College Lincoln, NE
- Executive MBA University of Nebraska-Omaha
Masters of Physician Studies University of Nebraska Medical Center
- In-Clinic Treatment
- Intra-Articular Injections
- Ordering Tests and Imaging
- Assisting Dr. Rasmussen in Surgery
Ron previously served on the Board of Directors for the largest poultry producer in Venezuela.
More About Ron Ross
Ron was a farmer in SE Nebraska and decided to make a career change after going on multiple medical mission trips to Jamaica and helping in the clinic there.
Ron was exposed to and encouraged by excellent PAs that offered him great examples of outstanding patient care.
Outside of Work
Ron enjoys spending time with family, following Royals baseball and Nebraska football.
10 tips for Shoulder Surgery in Kansas City
10 tips for shoulder surgery Recovering from a shoulder arthroscopy…
Are you Struggling With Knee Osteoarthritis in Kansas City?
Knee osteoarthritis can be a pain in the patella.…