Erica McGriff, PA-C
Physician Assistant, Certified
Erica is an orthopedic Physician Assistant specializing in the nonoperative and operative management of the shoulder. She has worked with Dr. Stueve since 2013.
Areas of Specialty
- Shoulder Replacement
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Shoulder Fractures
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology with an emphasis in Exercise Science from California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies from Touro University, California
- Master of Public Health from Touro University, California
- American Academy of Physician Assistants – AAPA
- American Academy of Family Physicians – AAFP
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgery – AAOS
- Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery of Physician Assistants – JB&JS
- In-Clinic Treatment
- Ordering Tests and Imaging
- Shoulder Intra-Articular Injections
- Assisting Dr. Stueve in the Operating Room
Former member of the Mexico Women’s National Soccer team (Spanish: Selección de fútbol de México); fluent in Spanish
More About Erica McGriff
Erica is board certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants and has been working alongside Dr. Jacob Stueve since 2013.
As a native of San Diego, Erica graduated from California State Polytechnic University, Pomona in 2007 with a degree in
kinesiology. She completed her 4-year collegiate career playing soccer for Cal Poly Pomona in 2006, during which time she also was a member of the Mexico Women’s National Soccer team. She continued her education earning her dual master degree in Physician Assistant studies and Public Health from Touro University in California.
Outside of Work
Erica is very family oriented and enjoys spending time with her husband and two children. Her husband Sam is the strength and conditioning coach at Pembroke Hill. She enjoys many outdoor activities including golfing and gardening. She also likes to relax at home and keep up with her favorite shows including Ozarks, Yellowstone, and Stranger Things to name a few.
10 tips for shoulder surgery in Kansas City
10 tips for shoulder surgery Recovering from a shoulder arthroscopy…
Knee Osteoarthritis in Kansas City
Do you have Knee Osteoarthritis in Kansas City? Knee osteoarthritis…